I love to write.
If I had it my way, I would read and write all day, every day.
They say to write about the things that you know, but I want to write about the things that move me and make me feel energized.
I’ve worked in the automotive industry for ten years. I grew up around cars – my brother and dad were car fanatics and that’s all they ever talked about. I appreciate car enthusiasm, and I have a pretty good understanding of the culture in general.
In recent years, I’ve been drawn to electric cars. For all the technical, economic and environmental reasons, I do believe that they can contribute to a better lifestyle.
My EV has changed my life - and yes I realize how cheesy that sounds.
The progress of EVs has been slow, however, and there are many contributing factors to this.But the interest is there, and that’s where I want to be. I want to be part of the growing conversation behind EVs. I want to encourage people to see the many benefits of an electric car when considering their next vehicle.
I also happen to be a woman in a vastly changing industry, and that is making for some interesting observations. This is something that I also enjoy writing about. It’s all part of documenting the journey which makes the experience so much more fun.
Here are, in no particular order, some thoughts and quotes that best describe me at the moment;
• Forever Young - my soul has no gender or age
• Wanna-be Vegan – But I love food so much, and eating is my favorite hobby, so the struggle is real.
• “be like water”
• I find automotive marketing uber fascinating
• I catch myself thinking in captions and tweets #Eldermillennial
• “Everything is energy, and that is all there is to it.” - Albert Einstein
• Current labels include, but are not limited to; daughter, sister, cousin, immigrant, friend, Iranian, spiritual, divorced, Climate Reality Leader, writer, blogger and superhero.
Please leave a comment or follow along on social media!